Using credit bureau phone numbers to speak with customer care representatives is one of the easiest ways to get help regarding your credit report concerns. Here is a list of contact numbers for your credit bureau inquiries:
For credit-related concerns:
- Call 1-800-685-1111 to get a free credit report using the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act.
- Call 1-888-766-0008 to request a fraud alert online.
- Call 1-888-567-8688 to opt out of mailing lists.
- Call 1-888-202-4025 to become a business customer or to gather information about the Equifax Business Solutions.
The company's phone resources are the following:
- Call 1-888-397-3742 to order a credit report and credit score, as well as to obtain information on fraud and identity theft.
- 1-800-787-6864 is a service number established for credit manager members to answer their queries.
To contact the organization's customer representatives:
- Call 1-800-888-4213 to purchase or get a free credit report.
- Call 1-800-916-8800 to make a dispute or check the status of a credit report dispute.
- Call 1-888-909-8872 to place a security freeze on your credit report.
- Call 800-680-7289 to obtain fraud alert, report fraud and identity theft.